Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bombshell Day

WOW It's only 9:13, and what a day!
First of all:

SHEILA AND I PASSED THE NY BAR!!!

Second:
Its official, I must change BC'S name to BF, but I may keep writing it as BC bc well that's what he is to me.. Among many other things. Can't wait to celebrate!

I will share the stories later right now I am catching my breath...

7 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS GF!! Yes, you are reading this correctly, I did write that.

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! AMAZING!! WOOHOO!!!! I'm so excited for you Lans (you too Sheila but I don't know you). When do we party??

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Lans said...

Thanks! So I will announce party info when I have it. Right now I am out of it. I am sure Shan and I will think of something...
Maybe Sheila and her crew can make an appearance :-) (yes I can't spell)

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY- for both things! Sunday night will have to include some champagne/ wine. Cant wait to celebrate! Congrats!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jamy said...

Congratulations!

Also, I can't figure out what all the initials mean--could you post a glossary? :)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Lans said...

I do have a glossary. It was the first entry I ever did!
I cant believe Jamy posted! It made my day too! Thanks!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jamy said...

I'm going to read the glossary right now :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home