Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Content

Ever have one of those moments where you just feel like life is good?
Thank g-d I have been having those moments often the past few years of my life. But these past few days have truly surpassed my usual.

First after failing the NJ bar, and quickly changing my career path and goals in life. I made a new resume and even got a stint Subing in a local private school, which I start tomorrow, so I should be sleeping and not doing this.
Then I got the AMAZING news about NY. Which totally blew my mind! So I had to change my resumes once again to reflect my newfound status.
Thursday night, was spent in the best way, volleyball then with the BF.
Friday I had PT which is always fun and my nails done.
Weekend nothing special.
Sat night the BF and I were to celebrate, and after minor setbacks we did in fact celebrate. We also attended the "coming out party" to which we got, what we like to call the standard response of, "Finally" or "Yeah, we thought so".
Then I got to sleep in Sunday (meaning no double step at 9 am bc sadly my teacher's mother died and I don't do subs, ironic I know)
Then I went shopping with the Mom, which did not leave me in a great mood (We bought baby things for almost 2 hrs!), but football with the BF [Yay the Giants won!] was nice and then off to camp Shpayher for the usual Sunday night festivities.
Where I was surprised with a cake! I have the bestest friends ever! Thanks, Ray, Sig, Sho and Sheyron!
So I realized, I may not have a job, but I do have great family and friends, my health, the BF, and a place to live with electricity and (sorry sho's family I wish I knew sooner!) heat etc... So I am really content.
It's good to be happy for a bit.

And to all a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home