Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What was I thinking?

I started to apply to take the CT bar in February today. What was I thinking? This thing is worse than NJ. I have to do all the same stuff that I am doing now to get admitted to NY. It's insane! Then I have to study for the G-d forsaken thing!
So I took 4 hours this morning and got it all done and organized so I don't have to do two trips places.
I decide to do all the Long Island Employers today.
So I call the Referee and we make an apt at 4.
Then I call the ADA and it turns out she be on maternity leave. Already not a good situation.
So I go and they say I can drop off the forms. I know they will never get back to me, but what can I do?
Then I go meet with the Referee. Now I used to work in the Matrimonial Center, which is nice speak for divorce Court. It was bad enough when I was there to see my friends parents in a hearing, but today as I was waiting, I saw one of my old bosses. He was totally nice and fine, but I have to admit it was awkward.
So I gave the referee the forms, and he is filling them out. Its like 6 pages. And they have to be notarized. Eventually we get it all done.
It was exhausting, so I go to the Mall :-)
I bought some stuff for me, and I got a gift for my mom. Little did I know I would be visiting the Mall twice that day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home