Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Real First Date

It took a month ( I know!) but BF and I finally had a real first date. That's not to say we haven't hung out, we have but nothing really date like.

This was fun. We went to see the Balloons for the parade being blown up. He came to me and we trained it on the LIRR since traffic would have killed us. We didn't kill each other and we had what to speak of. I think it was a pretty good first date. I think we are going to go out again :-) We took a camera,and it was nice.
Here is some of what we saw...

(Spongebob, Mr Potato Head, and I love spanish TV!)

After, we went out to eat. It was part of a little wager. BF thinks the best schwarma (turkey cooked on a flame in a pita) is in KD, I however, think it is in Alibaba. So we arranged a taste test. Last week, with Ray I had Alibaba, so last night we had KD. He thinks KD still and I still think Alibaba, hands down no question. My reasons being a) The meat is better at Alibaba, its spicier and better. b) it doesn't fall apart like at KD c) Better condiments (i.e. Humus and Charif INSIDE) In short its the real deal. But we agreed to disagree.

All this talk about food is reminding me about thanksgiving.

We do it up right- food, TV, Family, food :-)

GOBBLE GOBBLE, and Happy thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think KD is far superior. Am I the only one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home