Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, November 21, 2005

ADD and Me

I observed the class that I am going to sub for next week. I can not be a teacher! I have ADD (not really, because unlike tourette's ADD should not be joked about, but I have a problem sitting still for long periods of time, I need constant stimulation) after 10 minutes of reading with them I wanted to get out, so I can totally sympathies (or is it empathise) with the little people. But if I cant keep my concentration long enough to pay attention when someone else is doing the work, how the heck am I going to teach them for 3 hrs???
HELP!
Nacho is a teacher so I will enlist her assistance.

More proof I am not girly. The flowers from the BF's parents have been renting some prime real estate in my room. I like them. They are pretty and make my room smell nice and look feminine. Today my Mom walks into my room and is like, "Are you going to water them?" I had no idea what to say, I responded, "I'm supposed to water them?" She just looked at me and walked away. Is there a female manual I am missing that discusses flower procedure? Can someone share it with me? I think I may have gone to the shoe lecture a few extra times and missed the flower/bow days.
Its all good, they are still alive and growing, plus the balloon is still floating so it's all good.

I still need a job, its not any better since I passed, so if you hear of anything let me know. Same for the ski buddy.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK this made me laugh. Hard.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Lans said...

I had to throw them out today.. it was sad. But they lasted 10 days, I think thats pretty good. No?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home