Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Morah Me

Today was my first day subbing. I was an assistant with Kindergarten. I had 15 lil people. And may I say they were way cute. I kinda liked teaching. It was hard, and a long day, but still really nice. The only thing I didn't like was how it ruined my manicure ;-) and I got glue all over me.
Tomorrow I do first grade, all by myself. I hope I survive them, supposedly they are terrors.

Weekend Re-cap:
Sat night I dragged the BF to see Rent with me, Shan, Marylou, Nacho, and assorted other peeps. He be a republican, so I didn't think he would like it, but since High school we've [the girls] been rent freaks. I offered him the option not to come, but since he is the bestest BF ever, of course he came. The music he said wasn't bad but, story not so much. It's ok, when I dragged the family to the B'way show, my dad and bro left so he is in good company.
Then we went out to pizza, there were like 13 of us, and I really thought they were going to re-enact scenes from Rent, (some of them did). It was interesting. I had a blast from the past walk in. And then BF drove me home. Because he's the best!
As a reward I watched the football with him Sunday, even though he lost and is out of the pool I think we had fun.
Then to top it off I had din with his family. For the first time. At his house. Now, I don't like eating on fist dates or with people I don't know, so can you imagine my nervousness at this??? I think it went pretty well. In fact I'd venture to say I had a good time. I am hanging out with them again next Sunday... (stay tuned for that story) And then his mom decided to feed my shopping habit with an invite to a sample sale! I am going to take my mom. I don't think I am on the level of shopping with his parents solo yet...
Supposedly his sis likes me, but I don't think I said a full sentence to her. (I wasn't rude we just had nothing to talk about) I didn't spill or do anything like that. In fact I ate very little, but enough so that it didn't look like I wasn't eating. All in all I think it was ok. Of course him being a guy, I got no feedback whatsoever! Oh well..

Tonight I hang and learn with the Nacho... Always fun times.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you run out of things to do, think about all the "Kiddie Camp" stories I used to tell you. I'm sure you can come up with something!!! Good Luck!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Lans said...

I played hangman with them in hebrew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home