Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

How Many?

Today I am conducting an experiment. How many cups of Tea can someone of my size drink in a day? So far I am up to 3 (with 2 cups of coffee not included) and I don't use regular standard cups. But rather super industrialized mugs. Its war with me and the tea pot.
I am trying to get better ASAP bc it sucks to be sick. I am also off drugs. (Although I gave in to Tylenol PM last night, that could be why I woke up closer to 9 than my usual 7-7:30, but that does not compare to BF's 5:45 am. Yes you win!) '

I have spent my morning looking for and applying to jobs. My cousin is a 3L in a law school which shall remain nameless, but let us just say, it's one of those where you utter the name and you are insured an interview. So she has lent me her log in stuff to look through their job postings. (Thanks Jule!) They are way better than what my school gets. So I applied to 3 so far and I have three more to do today. Tomorrow I will look at me school and then its back to her's on Monday, in addition to the plethora of other vehicles I use. That is not to say that nepotism is beyond me nor good old fashion networking, so if you know of anything once again I ask that you be kind and "pay it forward".

I have volleyball this evening and I want to go, but I am debating it. What do you think?
I still need to notarize the BLEEPin CT bar application and mail it. Plus other random errands... I guess only the day can tell...

Enjoy the afternoon, it's Thursday, one day away from Friday!

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would offer you the "career services" of my fabulous law school, but alas, we have just been voted "the worst law school" in a very important blog poll. Are we on for Sunday?

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Lans said...

We are on for Sunday. As for the Plog poll, many of the things your school had my shcool did too, such as the "short bus" and weird library. Plus we had Nuns as our proctors. Like we werent scared enough, we needed the fear of
g-d?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home