Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, December 02, 2005

And the winner is...

I am not sure.
I went to the Dr, where I had to wait over an hour to be seen, and she did the usual. I got anti-biotics for a sinus infection. And she said I am not as bad as I usually get, which is true. Mainly because, since I am unemployed I sleep more, and I decided not to wait two weeks until I cant see, hear or breathe to go to the Dr.
I take these pills, 2 of them together, once a day for 5 days. Its new she says. And better than Zythromax, since I seem to be immune to that... Lets hope for the best, bc really this sucks.

FUNNY STUFF
For those of you who do not personally know Ray, you don't know her issues with planes. See anytime she flies anywhere it is always an adventure. Nothing goes smoothly and I can always count on a good story.
Today is no different. She is flying (I hope) to Ottawa for a wedding. Now she was supposed to leave last night, but in true Ray fashion her flight was cancelled. Now they cancelled it bc of the snow and apparently it was a small plane and they moved everyone over to big planes. Good. But she is flying to Toronto and then to Ottawa. In the event it snows, she is stuck in Toronto. So what does she do? Calls our friend Dov, who is from Toronto and asks to stay at his house (he lives in NYC) for the weekend. Weird, but ok, and totally Ray.
The wedding is on Sunday and I hope she makes it. (I can ask the BF's bro, since he's driving to the same wedding)
As of now I have no idea where she is. I sent her a text msg to try and locate her but it was unanswered. I am taking that to mean she is in the sky and I hope she makes to Ottawa today.

I will keep you posted on her situation and of course my illness...

Until then, fly well and be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home