Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Me vs My Cold

So I am taking bets. I don't do odds, because frankly I don't get them. But I am sure Marc can comment and explain odds and spreads to us.
So I started feeling ill Monday. And I have been self healing since then. Obviously I am not a Dr. And know nothing. So I decided its time for the Dr. I have an apt today at noon. Lets see what she says. Part of me wants it to be treatable with anti-biotic bc then by tom night I wont be contagious. But part of me doesn't really want to be sick... I guess I have no control.

Also I took my car in bc it needed oil change and the service engine soon light when on. Something is wrong with my gasket. Not really sure what it is. But its almost $1000 to fix. Which ya, I don't have... so there is another fun part of my day.

Not to mention I am worried about the BF. He has so much on his mind, he is not himself and there really isn't anything I can do. Which doesn't make it easier... Who knew having too much of a good thing could make a person crazy? I guess the Bernstein Bears did (too much candy, too much birthday etc.. get the books they are fun)

I am not taking drugs before the Dr because then I cant tell her what's wrong. So I am off to make another cup of tea...

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record its Berenstain Bears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home