Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

I couldnt not share this...

PERSIAN FRESH PRINCE OF BELL-AIR THEME:

West Nassau county born and raised
Middle Neck Rd. is where I spend most of my days
chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool
and and I'm eatin some kabab outside the shul
Ven a couple of Mashads were up to no good
they started building kenisas in my neighborhood,
I got in one little fight and my maman tarsid
gohfte you're moving to LA with your uncle Jamshid

I whistled for a cab and when it came nearthe license plate said "Mesh" and had no mirrorif anything I can say the cabby had no hair"koofteh zahreh mar", he saidSorry sir "sobet bekhair"
I pulled up to the house around 7 NO 8and yelled to cabby "No Money, Pay u later!"
took a look at my kingdom smelled kabob in the air
why visit Tehran
I was already there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home