Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Cast of Characters Take 2

So much has happened in my life i need to add some characters...

Bro(Not my actual bro) back in High School I had two guy friends that I was really close to. The three of us used to hang out a lot. So much so, that two of us called each other Bro and Sis, I am not really sure the origin of this, but it stuck. He is now married and they are expecting! But we are still tight. He's also friends with the BF so I am sure he will come up a lot more now.

Benj I have also known him since High School. We are friends, and last year we were on the same ski trip together. He is the BF's best friends so of course he is going to be spoken about much much more.

Kimmy I have tried to not discuss her but alas it can not be avoided anymore. She is one of my bro's GF's. She's cute and I like her, besides I always wanted a sis.

BF's Family. He has a bro and a sis and of course a mom and dad.

Stay tuned for more characters in my lovely life <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home