Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Weekend Update

I had a such an interesting weekend...

FRIDAY
I decided to finally go to the Dr. She gave me something for my sinuses. A new type of antibiotic. She told me a side affect would be some stomach stuff.
I took the medicine at like 3 in the afternoon. By 4 I had double and blurry vision, and couldn't stand. My mom read the little sheet that came with the drugs and those were the side affects listed. Why didn't my Dr tell me? Then the worst migraine I ever endured. My Dr had told me I could take sudafed non-drowsy with the meds if I was still congested. I wasn't. All I wanted was tylenol. I cried, it hurt so much. Finally at 10:30 I could not endure it so I took tylenol. I was so worried I would become unconscious and that when the ambulance came no one would know that I took tylenol, that I stayed up till 4 am to make sure I was ok. Then I went to sleep. I did consider waking up my brother to tell him, but I figured he would just fall asleep and not remember.
After this I didn't want to take them again. I was supposed to take them for 5 days. My mom convinced me it would be better the 2nd day.

SATURDAY
Tonight is the big double date. Seeing as I did not have a great reaction to the meds yesterday I decided to take them early so that by night I would be better.
I took them at like 9 am. Went back to sleep. Woke up at around 12. Then the vision things occurred. But it wasn't as bad and no headache.
We had some guests for lunch so I didn't really get a nap, but I finished my book (Memoirs of a Geisha, sooooooooooooooooo good! Can't wait for the movie and I may be able to convince BF to go!)
Finally Saturday night. Me, BF, Bro(not my real bro, but my friend from High school.. I will explain more in another cast of characters post) and his wife, who is prego! Hung out. It was so much fun.
First we met for pizza and had fun there. Then went to New Roc city. We watched the guys play chicken with the bumper cars, then the women rocked in air hockey, and as a result the men danced in the Asian video game. Its really a draw which one was better,but of course my alliance is to the BF. Then we played pool. Which, I suck at. And as the BF says, "At least I found something your not good at" Yeah, I like him, cause he thinks I'm great :-)
Then it was 3 hours of sleep to get up and....

SUNDAY
that's right bright and early (7:30am) in the snow we were off to go shopping with the family. Now I know how to shop and I know discounts, but this was the retail day of my life! I can not even begin to put into words. Lets just say I had a great day and I cant wait for the next one. [I even ate lunch with the fam!, they may like me ;-)]
After Woodbury commons we went to get Josh(AKA BF) skis.
It was a good day. He got shoes, I got gifts... Good day.

Now I am home, and watching my Sunday night TV (not from camp Shpayher so sad) since the roads are bad (so says Mom) and I took the drugs which make me loopy..

Trying to pay attention to my TV shows, probably have to download them and re-watch... Any takers for round 2?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home