Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

City

The BF's mom is encouraging my shopping habit. She gave me the inside scoop on the echo sample sale which is this week. So my mom and I went into the city to check it out.
We got much needed rain hats and some gloves, scarves and hats.
Then I used my time in the city to drop off some of the papers for the NY character and fitness people.
We had lunch (Circa, Best salad ever!) and came home.
I watched way too many episodes of I love the 80's on VH1 (that show is addictive!)
Then I went to step with Cara. Trinity isn't doing it anymore so we had Sue. But she was good.

And upon my finishing the class.. The BF has worked a miracle! The ski trip is on! I am psyched!!!

Oh and tomorrow night.. BON JOVI CONCERT!!!!!

I have two more tkts left, if you want them, leave me a comment $60 each, section 301 row E.
Not next to me, but next to Jen the Asian girl and her Bf, seems nice.

So excited!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home