Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Making History

I am a huge Aaron Karo fan (see link to the right).
A few months ago a bunch of us went to see one of his shows in NY.
He sends out a column every few weeks and this week this was in it...

"I did notice one particularly salient trend in my travels – people tend to get blindingly drunk at my shows. For example, the guy in the audience at Emory who, when I asked him what his zodiac sign was, responded, “I don't even know what's going on right now.” But that doesn’t compare to the chick who got so housed at my show at the New York Improv that, after being asked to leave by the club manager, turned around and clocked the manager in the face. Four cops arrived on the scene, arrested her, cuffed her, and took her away in a police car as the crowd cheered her removal. Only one word could describe my reaction to someone getting that fucked up: Impressed."

WE WERE THERE!!!! It was amazing!!!!

I just had to share. It's amazing when you make internet history.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

That chick really was trashed. I just figured that happened at all of Karo's shows. Had no clue we were so damn special!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home