Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Weekend Update

As usual I had a busy weekend.

Sho is going to Texas! So she had a goodbye lunch. Marylou picked me up and we went to the heights together. Fri night was din with Ray and the crew. It was nice. Then we went to a oneg, it was ok.
Lunch as like 25 people and do I have a funny story for you!
So I was sitting on a couch and this guy sits next to me. I say, "Hey I'm Lans, what's your name?" He tells me and then gets up and leave so fast. Later, when its just the girls Ray goes, "Why did you re-introduce yourself?" I was speechless. Turns out I went out with him last year! I felt so bad, and this has never happened to me before, ever.

Sat night the BF and I went back to the outlets. He picked me up from the heights. (I love not driving) His mom called and asked me to get her some sweaters, turns out they were the ones I was trying on. So we have the same sweaters in different colors, but the same size. I think it's weird, but I had them first!

Then we went to Chinese and back to my house. He met Kimmy, which is always fun.

Sunday I went to step and then more shopping with the BF. This time is was for Ski prep. We wont go hungry but I have no idea how 3 sets of ski's, 6 people's bags and all that food is going to fit into our two cars....

It's always an adventure with us (since we dressed alike again, and No Nacho it wasn't planned, you didn't miss a choreography meeting!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home