Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Why I really Need a JOB

Another top ten list:

10. $ $ $

9. Its the next step...

8. Everyone else is doing it. I give in to peer pressure


7. Jan 26th 2006. First student Loan payment due.

6. I have no more space in my closet or room for the crap I purchase online, albeit on sale. Still no room.

5. Its just so cool to have business cards.

4. If I don't, I know I will forget everything that I "learned" in law school, and then hell would have been a HUGE waste.

3. Did I mention $ $ $ ?

2. Howard is gone and Booker is at nights, my days are now free to concentrate on a job.

And the number one reason I need a Job:

1. The BF may break up with me if I keep annoying him during business hours out of sheer boredom.

Yes, I do have time for a job...

And in case those weren't enough...

11. A job would give me so much more to blog about. See I am always thinking about others....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home