Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Winter Weight

I am developing a theory. Winter Weight. Every animal has a characteristic that enables them to live through the cold harsh winter.
Bears sleep, Russians have vodka (cmon Ray you know its true) and I have winter weight. I think no matter what i do or try I will till be 3-5lbs more than I was in the summer. Its my body's way of keeping me warm and enabling me to survive winter. Now this is not to say that I am happy with my summer weight, that is another post all together. But I need to figure out a way to make my body aware of the inventions of down, wool and thinsulate.
Its frustrating to me. I am sure I am not the only one.
I keep active and exercise and I don't eat excessively (no matter how much I want to). It doesn't help that no one looks good in puffy coats, and sweaters, but some pull it off better than I do. And frankly it pisses me off!

Keeping warm, the way nature intended...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home