Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Fun Tuesday

I was supposed to have my last volleyball game tonight, but the other team forfeited (little did they know we were going to do the same) but it's better they did, because now we have 5/28 wins! Still in last place, but gosh darn proud of it! ]

Instead I went to court with my bro today to make sure he didn't get slapped with a fine/and or jail for avoiding jury duty. The guard actually recognized me so I felt good.

Then came home, fixed the cable. I had a black out over the weekend. Correction Kimmy, blew a fuse in my room and my cable went all screwy so I didn't get all my channels. So I finally called the cable people and fixed it. Then I looked for more jobs and polished the writing sample.

Went out to run some errands. Got only some of them done. I got ski gloves, some socks and tights. Pants that were too tight and I am going to return tomorrow. I realized I need a new ski jacket and leggings. Maybe I go to ski stop tonight, they are open till 9pm.
Once again I tried to get a pair of pants hemmed, and still no parking, so tomorrow the other bro is coming with.

Went to the library. I took out a Jon Stewarts Book, America. I am hoping it will be useful on the ski trip. Oh yeah I started packing for the trip. I am trying to pack in one bag. Since space is limited.

Annoyed the BF all day. Its not really my fault. See I use gmail, and they have this new thing that alerts you when you have new mail. Its so cool. So my reply time is like zilch...

Searching for things to keep me occupied that don't cost money...

4 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this more liberal propaganda you are reading? I think you need some Rush Limbaugh in your life.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Lans said...

I will not read Rush EVER! Or any of them other republican nit wits, but I do watch fox news, so I guess thats something...

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you watch Fox News, you need to be Hannitized!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Lans said...

Uch I hate him the most, but I have to say O'reilly is smart. I dont like him, but his memo is good. (See adam was good for something!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home