Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Best Date Ever 2

He has done it again. The best date ever! I don't know what he is going to come up with next but its going to be hard to top himself.
We went to see the Jets get clobbered by the Patriots. Now it's not really about who wins or loses, but the experience. It was my first live football game. Man was it cold, and so much more difficult to follow than on the TV. But I had the best time ever!
Thank you!

Here are some pics...

This is where we parked

We had great seats, under a thing, but it was still a tad bit chilly.








And then my camera battery died...

All in all a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home