Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Domestic Things Josh Can Do

The BF is a man's man. He chops wood, fixes cars, skis, lifts weights, builds things from scratch etc.. But those are not his only talents, no no, he has a domestic side as well.

He can:
  • Make corn salad
  • Cook Broccoli
  • vacuum his room
  • make his bed
  • pick up the dry cleaning
  • Grocery shop
  • Make a mean sandwich
  • Set the table
  • Pump gas with and without gloves

But he also can't:

  • Find the salt
  • Cook anything other than the aforementioned [I had to] items
  • Fold or do laundry

I think the good outweighs the bad so I am going to keep him, if he'll have me after I publish this post. Besides I can cook and do laundry ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home