Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005-->2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It turns out every year I don't do anything particularly spectacular on this day. Usually a movie, or just hanging out with friends. No raging parties. So I decided to stay home and chill. It was me, Nacho, Marylou, the BF, My actual Bro, and Kimmy. Eventually my other bro and some of his friends came over. Bro (not my real bro) and his wife chickened out, something about being sick, but I don't buy it. And Marc and his wife [Lets give her a name... Elsie] also coped out due to the snow, but hey they are from NJ what could I expect? [j/k]
As usually I cooked way too much for us, but it was still good. Mellow, and chill but I had fun. Isn't that what New Year's is about spending it with your close friends? Hopefully next year our group will include more men. [AMEN]
After clean up I was exhausted, and my throat hurt. So not much to report. But how was your New Year? Do anything special?

3 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Years in Rhode Island totally rocked!!! Best New Years I can remember!!! I'm happy you had a good one too!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Lans said...

Please share.. are there pics? PS- When are we hanging out? Wed night? I have volleyball, but maybe after?

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Lans said...

yes it becuase of Chanukah. Besides you deserve one. I dont really have a nick name for you so I had to come up with something... if you have another suggesiton let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home