Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Untitled

Yeah, I have no title because I am just going to ramble about a bunch o junk that's been in my head. In no particular order...

Why is it when I start a new box of tissues I can never only get one? Its either a whole wad or like half a tissue. Does this happen to anyone else?


DENTIST
I had a dentist appointment today. I am deathly afraid of these people. No matter what. I hate going to the dentist. I only go because I have two wacky rationalizations I tell myself
1) I was younger the last time I went, so surely I can handle it this time as an older more mature person.
2) If I don't go for my normal check up, when I do have a problem its going to be bad, and I don't do anesthesia.
Plus side.. I have met Dr McDreamy #2. But, you know what? it could be the BF cleaning my teeth and I would still hate it and dread it.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!
It has been one heck of a week. First Ship gets engaged. Then last night the BF's "one who got away" or his Ship lets call her Mike, who had moved to Israel a few months ago to be with her new man, calls from the U.S. turns out she is engaged too. And tonight I have Nacho's sis's engagement party. Love must be in the air! So please share your stories...

So I don't think it's a coincidence about me and BF's pasts finding their mates this week. Or at least making it public. I think it's a sign. A sign to both of us to move on. And maybe to knock us on our heads and look at what we got. Really look... Who knows what we will find? Will we turn in to the shmoopy loopy love couple? Or stay status quo? Will it go down the drain? No idea. But I think it's good for us. Now we understand each other, and can help. Its not easy, but its not the worst thing. I have gotten over it before and I will do it again. Its what makes us who we are. Even though every person walks into a relationship with baggage, that baggage also makes us who we are. And we wouldn't be in the current relationships we are without our baggage... in the words of Maureen from Rent, "Take me for what I am, who I was meant to be, and if you give a damn, take me baby or leave me" Every magazine I read says you cant date a fixer upper and expect it to last. No one likes change, how much more so do people hate being changed. It's not easy, but it's worth it!

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I let her get away. Just couldnt handle the fact that she had a boys name...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home