Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Who am I?

I love Booker. For those of you who don't know, Booker is a DJ (is that what we call them?) like a radio guy. He's on 92.3 Free FM now from 7-11 at night He is amazing and if you ever find yourself in a car or somewhere else at that hour searching for something to do or listen to give him a chance, guarantee you will be a fan for life. Anyway, last night they had a segment where they tried to find a movie that depicted their crew. Many names were bounced around, but for illustrative purposes let me tell you one.
Ferris Beuller's day off. So each person of the show had to correspond to a character from the movie. Booker was Ferris, Nick the sports guy was Cameron, Dani was the GF, Jill was the older sister, and Brad was the unsuspecting Dad. Anyway it was funny.
So I was watching the Grey's Anatomy from Sunday night this morning (I have an interview, it helps me relax) and even though it wasn't a real episode it did give me some insight.
Who am I from Grey's?
I have narrowed it down to 3-I let you be the judge:
1) Meredtih- She loves Derrick, and wasn't wrong about him. Since he is back with his wife trying to make it work. They work together and are still friends, sorta, but not sleeping together, and you can tell there is still that chemistry and camaraderie between them. Plus genuine love.
2) Derrick- Meredith wasn't a fling for him, he really loved her. But he was married to Addison for 11 years and doesn't feel you can throw that away. He wants to try and make it work. But he's not sure he loves her, or if he is still in love with her.
3) Addison- Yes she cheated on Derrick while they were married with his best friend. But she flew across the country to try and get him back, and lucky for her, she picked a great guy, because he is willing to make it work. Now she is there watching the whole Derrick-Meredith thing unfold and really can't do anything. Her hands are tied.

I will not explain to you why I feel I may be one or all of these Characters. That has to be evident from either your personal knowledge of me and the situation or if you are a faithful reader. Either way I am happy to answer questions or comments and eagerly await your vote...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home