Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Convert

So tonight the BF and I went to see the Geisha movie and have schwarama.
The movie, not bad, but the book was sooooooooooooooo much better. I think I want to read it again, that's how much better it was. The BF sorta liked it I think, but I am sure he will comment and give his true opinion.
After, we were supposed to go to Grill Point. Its supposedly open late, but so far every time we have tried, its been closed. We get there a little before 1:00am and they are closed! Incidentally, the Prof across the street is PACKED!
So in a spur of the moment thing we head to Alibaba. Now if you recall the BF prefers that of KD to Alibaba, which me and practically everyone else thought was insane. Turns out, I converted him. He had not one but TWO!!! Schwarama in a Pita, despite the crazy man sitting across from us. All in all a good Sat night, and a great way to start my first week of work.

Oh, yeah did I mention.. I FOUND MY FIRST JOB!!!! Its at a small PI firm on the Island, but I don't care, because I will get great experience, and have a paycheck! And most importantly, stop annoying you know who during the day... So excited!

2 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Books are always better hence Harry Potter. Woof woof

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The movie was pretty good although any movie that features Asian women always gets good ratings in my book. As far as the schwarma, yes Ali Babas is much better and after 2 pita sandwiches at about 2am I had the heartburn to prove it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home