Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Real Lawyer Stuff

I actually did a lot of real lawyer stuff today... Of course I cant really tell you, but I can sorta tell you..
I had to call a client and explain something to them and work out an attorney issue and an insurance co issue. Plus I wrote a letter and signed it myself... So exciting.

Plus I opened a savings account!My first ever. I think I am growing up!!!

In personal news, I am working on setting up Nancy and Other D (aka the BF's old GF before me) it should be interesting.. I will keep you posted.

(and yes I did this at work, shhhhhhhhhhhhh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home