Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Bored Take 2

If you liked the Japanese family river game you are going to love this...

http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than22 seconds you are phenomenal. Reportedly, the US Air Force uses this for screening applicants for fighter pilot training. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.(I also hear the US Air Force has an extreme paucity of new fighter pilot trainees in the pipeline since implementing this procedure as a screening device.)

Thanks Bro's Wife (not my actual bro, or my sis-in law)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home