Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

No football

So since there was no football today I got to spend a Sunday with you know who, sans the big dudes in tight pants....
And what did we do?
Ate of course, because all good dates must include food.
Then we did the coolest thing... went to some place called little shop of crafts, its on 73rd between york and 1st, closer to york. You can do pottery, make bead things, plaster craft or mosaic. I did mosaic, because ceramic do not relax me. And it looked cool. He painted a sushi plate. And I tried to makes a trivet with a mosaic of a sunset over water. His came out amazing and mine looked like a three year old did it. But to his credit he was very supportive and sweet.
And lastly, He helped me hook up my new external hard drive.
A good day, but I discovered that the screen of my digital camera broke. The screen got all messed up. I think it may take pictures, but I cant see. So I am going to call tomorrow and see what they can do. Because I love my camera. I get very attached to my electrical devices. I once cried over a phone. But to my loyal readers you will know I have been in the mood for a new camera, but its diff when you want to and when you are forced too.. I guess we shall see.

Tomorrow is a work day so I sign off early, Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home