Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Update

I realized that it has been a while since I updated you on the state of things....

So, to be the bigger person I emailed Ship to wish him congrats on the engagement. Of course I did not expect a response, nor did I get one. However this past Friday, I got a "thanks" text masg. Bizzare, weird, and OVER.

I don't know how many of you have been playing that block game thing I posted a few days ago, but I did it yesterday religiously and I got like 20 seconds! Has anyone beat me?

I am loving work. I got to do my first client consolation today, and while I didn't suck, I wasn't really good yet. As the BF says... Practice makes perfect. Lets hope for practice.

MY WEEK
I can't believe I forgot to blog about this.. but I went to see BILLY JOEL!!!! Opening night at MSG. It was amazing, and I am seriously thinking about going again. Ray got tickets that day off craigslist for under face so I am hoping to score the same for next Thursday. I took the BF and he is not a fan, but he played the "fire" song so he was happy. I knew it was going to be just an avg experience for the BF when Billy opened with "Angry Young Man" and the BF didn't want to stand... but he did it for me and I was sooooooooooooo happy.

I don't remember the entire play list, but he played "Billy the Kid", "Pressure", "Zanzibar", "You may be right", "She's always a woman to me", "Innocent Man" and of course, "New York State of Mind" just to name a few and they are out of order, except for the first song. But the encore was the best.

"Only the good die young", "Scenes" and "Piano Man" Acoustic with harmonica. It was amazing. I mean 20,000 people singing, "Sing us a song your the piano man, sing us a song tonight, well were all in the mood for a melody and you got us feeling alright" in unison was the best. My camera sucked so I don't have pics for you. I think I need to re-read my manual. Or shop for a new camera. Any suggestions?

Even though my fav song ("Miami 2017") wasn't played, I had the best night!

Tuesday night I had my wisdom tooth cavity filled. It didn't take long because I have a small mouth and small teeth, and I managed not to drool in front of Dentist McDreamy, but not the most fun one can have in an evening.
Then when I got home my ear became numb. I thought the novacaine was traveling through my head and I worried it was going to go to my brain and I was going to die. The BF laughed. Glad my pain is amusing to someone.
Then the next day my mouth was all sore. So I called the dentist. Well I called my Mom at work, and she yelled to the dentist girls about my problem. They too laughed, and when I asked if my symptoms were normal they told me yes, then I asked how long it would last, and this is the best, they said, "Untill it doesn't hurt anymore". Does anyone think I need a new Dentist?

Wed night I had volleyball. But I would like to add that I woke up at 4:50 am because I had a trainer apt at 5:30. And he had the balls to make a comment about not smiling. Dude, its dark, and your making me jump up with weights and I have to smile???
Anyway, SPIKED PUNCH KICKED ASS!!! Yes sir, we swept. Not only was it our first win ever, but we won all 3 games! No more are we the joke of our division, but formidable players.

Tonight, I packed since I will be traveling to the heights again for the weekend. Marylou moved, so I be staying in the new pad. The BF is coming too, staying at Josh Sh and his wife's place, while they in Maryland for a wedding, and I am little nervous. He is really coming for me, which is totally sweet and makes him the BBE (Best BF ever), but he knows no one. So I hope he has fun, gets rest and eats enough. At least we be spending our anniversary together...

Sunday we plan on skiing, but the weather people say rain, so who knows...

Now you are all up to date, feel free to carry on with your regularly scheduled lives :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home