Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Do they cancell each other out?- Revisited

A few days ago I posed an interesting question-
http://lanspeaks.blogspot.com/2006/01/do-they-cancel-each-other-out.html
I have solved my problem.
Or at least I think I did.
The true test is today around 3pm.
I got my Latte, but I added an extra shot to combat the warm milk problem, and I omitted the extra foam, since that is merely more warm milk.
So now my drink is: Grande, triple, sugar free vanilla, non fat-latte. It is $4.40 and if it works, will be my new miracle.
Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know if you do that everyday you will be spending over $1,000 a year just on you caffeine fix. I hope they give you a raise soon.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Lans said...

Ok I do NOT plan on doing that every day. usually bring coffee from home. Its only for the days when I need that extra boost, like when I wake up at 4:30 and go till midnight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home