Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, February 03, 2006

While the cat is away, the mice will play

So I come into work this morning to see my boss in a suit. Now we don't get dressed here. I mean we do, just not dressed up. He wears jeans and long sleeve no fear t-shirts.
So I was a bit surprised if not to say un-dressed for this occasion.
Turns out he got sandbagged late last night by a court in Brooklyn and had to come in person to adjourn a case.
He left me nothing to do. So I began by reading some news, catching up on the sports guy and general procrastinating techniques I have perfected over the years.
At one point the BF suggested I write a poem entitled Ode to Josh, its still in the works. I will post upon completion.

I also took many online quizzes....
the most interesting result is below:

***You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish***
Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.
How Boyish or Girlish Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/howboyishorgirlishareyouquiz/

Agree or Disagree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home