Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New Baby Boy!!!

So yesterday my friends DD and Ari (married to each other) had a baby boy.
Now DD is the originator of my Chaquitas. There are 7 of us, who for some reason fell into friendship and have stayed friends since high school. Just so you can keep them straight, Me, Ray, Sheyron, Sho, DD, Rachael, and Abby. Through, boyfriends, breakups, engagement, marriages, pregnancy and birth. Rachael had the first baby Chaquita last year, Chana who is seriously adorable. And now she is growing our 3rd.! DD's baby (I call him Chico, ala Ray) was our 2nd.

This group of friends is amazing. I wish to share with you our email exchange of today (we reply all to everything), and in the event DD is reading this (but I doubt it) I have to take out certain details since, its about her gift. But I seriously have the most amazing friends, and I am extremely lucky. (I have kept all original spelling in tact)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone,

After looking at the registry, I'm thinking we should buy the bouncer, mobile and stroller thing. It comes out to $XX a person. Please email me back just to let me know that you got this email.

May we share in many more simchas together!!!!

Love,
Ray

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all!
Mazal Tov! A BOY, what is that? We have an infiltrator in our midst...and we love him already!!! Is Racheal growing a playmate or a mate? hmmm questions to ponder!
I'm in for the gift, of course - good choices for gifts Rachel.
Miss ya'll so much and please save me a seat at the bris and then put a bagel with cream cheese and tomatoes on the plate with a danish and if people ask who is sitting there, just tell them to buzz off, I mean, tell them that you are saving the seat for the God Mother (do Jews even do that thing? dunno) Whatever!
Catch ya later,
Sho

------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds great! Count me in. Thanx for taking the lead on this Ray. Looking forward to seeing you guys (who can make it) at the bris. Gotta get back to work.
Laters,
Abby

----------------------------------------------------------
Well, Sho, I just found out today what I am "growing"! I was right, again. It's just never a surprise when you know right away. But the baby is healthy and huge B'H and just as adorable as Chanas sonogram
Please send kisses to DD and the baby from Cleveland,
Tons more smachot!
Rachael

------------------------------------------------------------
I dont know why but it fills me with love.
Ray and I were actually discussing how awesome it would be if really our kids would be friends when we get old.. I hope so. Becuase then our lives would be movies, and not the freaky kind or sitcoms/soap operas they tend to resemble now.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets be honest are lives are sitcoms and at times have been like soaps...but hey overall, good times had by all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home