Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday Re-Cap

I hate being this person, really I do. I want to blog more often, I just cant seem to find the time. So I am making time during work once again.

Lets start with Last Thursday (I know, can you believe it has been so long?)
I had a volleyball game, and of course we lost. But the BF came to watch. I kinda feel bad he to see such a crappy game, but he was perfect as usual, telling me I was the best and he brought me flowers!!!!
Now at this game I was wearing red shorts. Our Shirts our navy, so it matched. Anyway I was at the net and on the other side was this guy who kept talking to me. It was creepy weird. He would say stuff like, “I like your shorts, they are red, remind me of fire” so every time I was near him I made the guy next to me switch spots. Turns out he wasn’t flirting with me, he did it to every chick on the team…

The weekend was nothing extra-ordinary except for MASSIVE quantities of snow. Oh yeah, my brothers, in a stroke of wisdom, decided to use my little car (Altima 01) as a snowplow. Can you tell how this plan backfired?
First they got it stuck. So I had to come out and move it backward and forward like an inch at a time while they shoveled around it. This took an hour, and eerily reminded me of a past experience in Canada…
Anyway after I eventually got out of the driveway, I was stuck blocking the whole street across, because they had made a snow mountain and I couldn’t maneuver. At this moment, a plow decides to come down our block. Now my brothers stand next to my car waving their hands and the plow keeps coming, it eventually stops, before hitting us two inches from the car. We tell him we are stuck and he backs up, Thanks for the help man!
I get out and of course I am low on gas. So I get $10 and run to the gas station with the little bro. I get stuck trying to get into the gas station. Two guys help us. I get to the pump. And I cant find the $. And geniuses we are (must run in the family) we have no other money. So I call the BF who is on his way over for din, break down hysterical and he comes to our rescue. After he gives me $ and I get gas, I find the other missing money. Yeah, my night is not turning out so well.
I get home shower and eat. The night ends reasonably well.
Did I mention my brothers ripped off my front bumper during this? And their idea of fixing it was to duct tape it together.
I had a car held together by duct tape in High School and I vowed never again!

So its Monday morning and the LIRR isn’t working. So my dad stays home, always a joy. My little bro cant get his car out of the garage. I cant take my car long distances bc I have a dragging bumper. Turns out my mom’s car is frozen so you cant close the door properly. I call in to work that I am having car trouble.
I end up using my moms car and make my bros fix my car.

Last night the BF and I went looking for a new car for me and had Chinese. A good night.
And a great end to the past few days….

Last but not least… DD named her kid…
David. Nice no? I hear he looks like his dad, cant wait to see him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home