Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spring is in the Air

How do I know? I have some tell-tale personalized tests.
1) Ice Coffee- I even went out on a limb and tried a new flavor. Caramel. At Dunkin Donuts they have 9 flavors. I usually go with French Vanilla, standard, but I was daring today. I don’t really like it. But heck, its ICE COFFEE!!! Bring on the spring!
2) Windows/Sunroof- I drove with my windows open and my sunroof open. Not just tilted like I do sometimes in the winter because I am odd, but full blown open. Come and get me spring.
3) Running- my season has commenced. I have begun training and have my first official race, qualifying for the 2007 marathon this Sunday in central park. Its 15k or 9 miles for those of you who don’t do metric (“I’m American can you do feet/Fahrenheit?”, love ya Nach). Wish me luck!

So those are some of my tests. I have others but since they are not applicable at this time I reserve my right to privacy.
No get out and enjoy the day, before someone realizes its still March and it snows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home