Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Usual

I have no usual.
There is a little deli down the block from my office that I frequent. The deli guy knows me, we chat about his back pain, my work and other recent events. Yet, he doesn’t know my order. Its not that he doesn’t recognize me, but rather, because I don’t get the same thing each time. It’s a variation on the same thing. How could he possibly predict?
Why am I like this? How come I can never get the same thing?
I do this at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, even Circa. Pretty much the only place I may be even slightly regular is the Professor. [Cheese stix and a burning with black olives and pineapple, wow am I hungry now] but even that has not been steady in recent times.
Does anyone else have this problem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home