Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Loopy Me

So my boss owns a boat. And from what I gather, it’s a nice one. I was actually already invited to a party on the boat this summer so I am excited.
Apparently much preparation goes into this boat.
Today the wife was cleaning windows for the boat. They are like plastic and come off.
Anyway where does this take place? In my work space!
The fumes are horrible. They don’t smell bad, they smell like lemon cleaning stuff but it’s a lot and gross. So I opened a window (See Aaron it is the solution for everything) and now I am cold. To make it worse the stuff travels and the upstairs office is now contaminated as well so they opened the window.
Moral of the story? It is very difficult to type with gloves on…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home