Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

New Goal

Apparently I have taken on a new challenge. Unbeknownst to be, I have made it my mission to try every variety of Pepperidge Farm chocolate chunk cookies. So far I have limited myself to the crispy ones, but who knows, I may go soft soon.
It all started the Monday after I took the Connecticut bar.
I was supposed to bake cookies to celebrate, but alas, I ran out of time, or was just too tired and I didn’t do it. So I did the next best thing, I purchased cookies.
In my infinite wisdom, I decide to purchase a flavor I don’t like [Dark chocolate something] so as to avoid eating them. Sounds like a good idea right?
BACKFIRE!
No one ate them, because they weren’t opened. So I opened them and tried one. Not bad. Result? Its sad but I ended up eating the whole bag. Thank g-d not at once, but like within a week.
Now I got addicted. So I got a different flavor next. I figured lets try the Milk chocolate, so I got Milk Chocolate Cashew. Not so good. But I did finish those as well. Slower than the first.
I just finished the next bag of cookies which was Milk Chocolate Macadamia. Good!
And I got White Chocolate Macadamia which I will not start until tomorrow (or try not to)
Can you believe, there are still more that I have no yet tried…
Double Dark Chocolate Chunk and Dark Chocolate Pecan. The possibilities are endless.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

Fascinating. Really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home