Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Quote of the Day

I was in starbucks this morning. I had a late night, Nach’s sister got married!!!! So I needed my caffeine. I was getting a tea, (I love their tea, I usually go with wild sweet orange, but I decided to live on the wild side and go with Zen green tea instead, rebel I know) my usual order, Venti, two tea bags. Then I remembered that for some reason their tea is always ung-dly hot (law suit waiting to happen) so I asked for a double cup, no sleeve. The reply I got was, “Oh you must go to the other starbucks” yes, because there are only two of you…. ?!?!?
He said it to me, I looked at him weirdly and like five min later he figured out the joke. A good start to my morning….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home