Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

WF seeks TSBF

White female seeks tax season boyfriend

I got the big news today….

Billing requirements are up to 70 hours a week. (Yes Ray, there are that many hours in a week, sadly)
So I am accepting resumes/applications to be my tax season boyfriend.

NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a picture references, and gift:
1. NAME _______________________________ DATE OF BIRTH ________________
2. HEIGHT ____________________ WEIGHT __________ I.Q _______ G.P.A.______
3. SOCIAL SECURITY # _____________ DRIVERS LICENSE # __________________
4. HOME ADDRESS _________________ CITY/STATE ___________ ZIP _________
5. Do you own a van? ______ A truck with oversized tires? ______ A waterbed? _______ Do you have an earring, nose ring, or belly button ring? A tattoo_________________ ? [if yes to any of the above ABORT]
6. In 50 words or less, what does
a) "LATE" mean to you?
b) “CREATIVE” mean to you?
c) “ROMANTIC” mean to you ?
7. Answer by filling in the blank: please answer freely. ALL answers are confidential (That means I won't tell anyone-ever-I promise.)
a) If I were shot the last place on my body I would want wounded is ________
b) If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my ________________
c) A woman's place is in the ________________________________________
d) The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is _____________
e) When I first meet a girl, the first thing I notice about her is her ______________
f) If I could be any vegetable/animal/shape in the world I would be a (please answer for each category and why) _______________________________________________
8. My idea of the perfect date is____________________________________________
9. Do own a vehicle? ________________________________________________
10. Do you currently have a valid driver’s license?
I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS, AND HILLARY CLINTON KISS TORTURE.
________________________________________ Signature ( That means your name, moron)Thank you for your interest Please allow time for processing. You will be notified in writing you are approved. If your application is rejected I may have someone else who is perfect for you :-)

4 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

So only guys can apply?

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

So only guys can apply?

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Lans said...

Nope. As I have said in the past, I am an equall opportunity dater...
I think that just made some guys really happy

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

<----is happy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home