Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, March 24, 2006

My own discovery channel

I made an interesting discovery while in the shower this morning.
I found the spot where a drop to the right and its too cold and a drop left its too hot. The inbeetween zone I call it. There is none. No matter how small or measured the movement, the temp is not right. So today I took a "too hot" shower. I suspect that as the weather changes I will begin to take a "too cold" shower. Even though I should be taking that kind anyway, since its better for the hair and skin, I just cant bring myself to suffer like that yet for beauty. Waxing, yes, gym yes, cold shower? NOPE!

In other news... I played the second to last game of the season for us last night. It was 3 very very close games. We won 1/3. No chance to make it to the championships but we did much better than last season. And I am happy to report that next season the Bf will be joining the ranks of Spiked Punch!

I also get to leave work at 2:00pm today. The boss went away for the weekend with the family so we get time off too!!! I think I will use this time productively.... I'm thinking Pedicure!!!
Plus I learned in the Summer we leave at 2:00 on Friday and that we get thanksgiving week off, and the first and last week of the year off. I really love this job!

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home