Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Its been a while

Its been a while since I posted. Damn holidays. Anyway here are some snipets...

Not 1/4 of the way into the evening did several family members (my self excluded) get inebriated from drink. This caused yours truly to have to clean and wash. Not an easy feat after this kind of meal.

Since tis the season to go away shul was empty ish, but nice.
It rained, I didn't go.
More food.
Then we went to my aunts, what a trek. But my cousin is here from Florida and her kids definitely got cuter.
Then we got to walk home, which trust me we needed. (its almost 3 miles, which good did not put a dent in the damage we did in three days, anyone else feel my pain?)

Sat night was really nice. I gave the BF a mission, which he accepted. He had three days to come up with something really interesting/nice for us to do last night. He came through with flying colors!
We walked along the board walk in Long Beach. I was a little cold because it was windy but it was still nice. The moon was low and pretty full and not so many bums/hobos etc.. were around. Parking took a while but other than that I was pleased with the board walk. I think there will be a repeat, and we will be better prepared.

Today I think we are going to the autoshow at the Javitz Center, aka JEWVILLE!!! More to come I am sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home