Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Please Continue to Hold

I have no good excuse.
I have not been terribly busy, or anything of the sort. Its not laziness either. I just forgot. I had some good ideas and I meant to put em up, but then nothing.

But I ask with the Passover holiday approaching that you continue to hold.

I am sure based on the past my family there will be plenty of fuel for the fire after the holiday. So I hope to have a more interesting post after.

For now some bullet point highlights if you will:


  • I was not well and on antibiotics so I skipped out on a race this Sunday, but Cara did it in 39 Minutes. GO CARA!
  • It was the BF's birthday on the 3rd. I didn't make a big deal about it, because it was tax season and we are celebrating on the 30th (he doesn't know how so if you do please do not ruin the suspense/surprise) We went out to eat with his fam minus the sis and then had some cake back at his place, it was nice, but need I repeat, I can not wait for the season to be over.
  • Marylou's Sis got married (I missed it bc I had a race, but I had a great race) and her bro got engaged! YAY!
  • We got our boat fixed, so I cant wait for that to begin. Maybe I will learn to water ski this year?
  • One of my cousins had her second kid, another girl. Named Rebecca and my cousin Rebecca from CA (she's 17 if anyone knows anyone) is here for the holiday. Good Times.

I think that's all folks. Have a happy and good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home