Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, May 05, 2006

A funny thing happened on the way to Volleyball…

Last night I drove in to the city to pick up the BF who was picking us up food. The plan was to find parking near the gym and picnic near the park and then go play.

Well we happened to have found a clutch parking spot.

[Back track.. my Bro (not my actual bro) has vanity plates on his car. So you will always know its him. ]

We park and see his car across the street. So the BF says,” Hey, that’s Bro’s car”. I say, “ It’s the hospital, she’s giving birth!!! Call him!!!!” (His wife is prego and I knew she was due this week)

Lo and behold we call a bewildered bro, and he proudly tells us he has a new son. 20 inches and 8Lbs. Woo hoo, I am kind of an aunt.

Mommy and Baby are fine and I should have a name next week for you.

We hung out with them for like 15 min, because it was spur of the moment. But we did give them their first balloon,

Then we needed to eat before the food got too cold and before the game, with enough time so we didn’t get sick from playing.

Turns out the Hospital has a really nice garden pavilion, so we ate there, crossed the street and played.

Needles to say, we won 2/3!
GO SPIKED PUNCH!!!

Have a great weekend…

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew who Bro was, and now I think I do. If its who Im thinking of, I saw pics of the baby- cute!
Sigalle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home