Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Why Car Washes are Bad

Yesterday (I think) I got a car wash. It was a real deal $5 for my SUV exterior only. But Hey, not paying that $1.50-$3.00 SUV sur-charge is a bargain in my book.

So as I am driving to work today I almost got into an accident.

"Why?", you may ask...? Well because some bird flew into my windshield.
I attribute this to me stellar car wash, or more likely as is my luck, a retarded bird.

Anyway this story was merely a pre-amble to another apology for leaving you for a while.

It seems that now since I have gotten admitted and can stand up in court and do nothing, that has become my job.
There should be a limit to how many times a day one should be allowed to take a train, or at least be in Jamaica station. I am sure i would win or lose this contest, depending on your view.

E.g: yesterday I drove to work. Then took the train from work to Jamaica, transferred to the Brooklyn bound train. Got off at Flatbush Ave (BTW Nice stores, but apparently I learned not so safe) then took the subway to downtown Brooklyn.
Walked a few blocks and did my thing.
Took the subway back to Flatbush Ave, then the train to Jamaica. Did not transfer but instead, got o ut went to Court there did something else and went back to Jamaica Station and went to work. I almost went to Ronkoma, but alas common sense prevailed at the last instant.

This does not compare to the day before when I went to queens, came back to work then went to the city via train. That was for the volleyball, where we won 1/3 but should have taken all 3, the most important game is next week anyway, its when we play our old teammates, I hope we crush them!

Since its my first day in all week I have a lot to catch up on.

Hope you enjoyed.
Drop me a line.... :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its Ronkonkoma not Ronkoma. Bethpage, Farmingdale, Wyandanch, Deer Park, Brentwood, Central Islip and RONKONKOMA.

You keep riding the rails and you're going to have the lines committed to memory like me.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Lans said...

spelling was never my strong suit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home