Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ode to Josh

It’s not easy for a lawyer to write,
So I will do my best to make it sound right.
An Ode to Josh is my assigned task,
Please don’t laugh is all that I ask.

A sports man he definitely is.
Knowing the score, he makes it his Biz.
Of course that is not all that he does.
Would I stay with him if it was?

Accounting is what takes up his day,
And one day he will be a big CPA.
He is funny, and smart and very very nice,
Plus he is a big fan of the rice. :- )

The Brooks is his favorite shop,
Too bad he has never held a mop.
Cooking and cleaning are not in his skills,
Its ok as long as he pays the bills. :-O

By now it must be clear,
That we are all laughing here,
This concludes my Ode to Stud,
Sorry this poem was a dud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home