Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Weirdest Place for a paper cut…

When I go to court I have to take the files for my cases with me. Duh.
Since some of them are really big I try to downsize only what I need for the particular appearance. This saves my back, feet and bag.
I downsized significantly for my appearance tomorrow, or rather what I felt was a significant amount.
After shoving everything into the bag, I realized two things:
1) NO WAY was I going to be able to lift this, let alone carry it around.
2) I do not need all this crap.

So being the avid packer I am, the file was in the bag very snuggly. In order to get the necessary leverage to get the file out with out I had to put in on the floor and anchor it with my legs and yank the file out with my arm. Now on the way up the file grazed the inside of my right knee where I now have a paper cut in the oddest place…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home