Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sick Tales

It all started late Sunday night (or early Monday morning) around 2:30 am. I woke up with a clogged head. My nose, ears everything hurt. Especially when I swallowed. I took some Advil Cold and Sinus, which I think is the best OTC drug around. I attempted to get back to sleep. It finally happened around 5:00am. I was set to wake up at 6:15. So I did. Still not feeling well, but also not liking the idea of calling in sick on a Monday. I went into work. All sick and left after lunch, bc I just could not handle it.
I was supposed to have din with the BF and family on Monday night then hang with Nacho. So of course, all of that got cancelled. But the BF totally earned his keep. He came to my house not only with soup, but with SHOES!!! Two pairs!!! And they fit. And are super comfy! Plus he wore scrubs. Totally amazing BF behavior!
I called in sick on Tuesday but I had to go in today because I had a court appearance.
It was all the way in Rockland County, so of course I got lost. I made it there and back. Got some tea, and took more meds.
All set to get back to work. However get-well wishes are always welcome! Hope you’re healthy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home