Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Overheard by me

Last night, while dining out, in one of those restaurants that places all the tables really close to each other, so in essence everyone is eating together. (At least I was not on a date, as my neighbors were)

I could not help but overhear the couple next to me chatting. They were apparently recalling the story of how they met and came to be on this date. Which I surmised was #1.

Anyway, only in our religion and our great state could this story actually happen.

The girl was in a car on the way down to Baltimore. It may have been her brother driving, or another guy, not quite sure about that.

The date, was hitchhiking down to Baltimore. Her car gave him a ride.. they got to chatting and the rest they say is history.

It is a very cute story.

And it seemed like a great first date. I wish them all the luck and best in the world. And should they ever make OS you betcha I am going to sign:-)

Have a great weekend!!!!

Next week.. I will explain the new volleyball strategy, we learned an actual play. So far we played twice, and won 2/3 each time. With #3 games going to 17. So not too shabby…

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

what the hell happened to your blog. get working girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home