Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Slow Down

I have heard of late that I need to slow down. I go too fast and do too much. I have been told in the past that I don't know how to relax. Well that depends on your definition of relaxing no? Last Summer Nacho and I took the best vacation ever! 11 cities in 12 days and little or no sleep. To some this is not a vacation, but to me sitting on a beach and doing next to nothing gets old quickly. [Dear MR. BF do not worry I will deal with sand for you this summer] So I decided to learn how to knit.
Turns out there is a store down the block from my office, right next door to the deli that I frequent for coffee, cookies, drinks etc...
I had my first lesson today. Not bad. I am knitting a scarf. Because that is the easiest thing to learn they say. And there are so many possibilities. So I am excited. Of course my Mom said, "what you need is to relax, not to have on more thing to do with your day" But supposedly this is relaxing. So I am willing to give it a try.

Meanwhile I have been A knitting Blog I found and although I will never be one of these people, its good to know they exist. Maybe I will take before and after pictures for you...

Until then, tonight is the last spiked punch regular season game. All we need is to win 1/3 and we make the playoffs... so pray!

and of course
GO SPIKED PUNCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home