Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Alone

So I was alone today at work.
I was actually scared for part of the day. And this manifested itself in some mad texting and emailing to make me feel like I was not alone. So thanks to all of you who participated.
I was also on AOL for part of the day but then Bossman called and I felt like he knew I was goofing off so I signed off.

On my way here I saw 3 accidents. THREE!!! Is there some kind of holiday that I am not aware of?
My boss is in vaca, and the secretary had her daughters graduation today, but other than that there were no other life events that I was aware of to justify these accident. And they were bad. One car was burnt to a crisp. One was smashed in and the other I couldn't see but traffic was way backed up so I am assuming it was bad.

Oh yeah before I forget. CONGRATS ALI!!! (She got into law school)
I just hope you really want to be a lawyer, because take it from me, the first year and then the loans are so not worth it if you don't want to actually practice law. Feel free to call me and cry any time and I have outlines and Bar Prep galore!!! Cant wait to share!!!

Anyway I managed to do some work and get things done and before I knew it, time to go!

I really wanted to write a whole long post about it, but for some reason I never got around to it.

Oh, but I did get spooked when some random car parked outside the office and I didn't see a guy. Then all of a sudden he appeared and was changing his shoes. Freaky and Weird. But I have but a few more minutes to go, so I am going to clean up and get ready to jet.

Have a Great Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home