Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, October 20, 2006

BENJY

So Ray pointed out something very interesting to me… Josh (BC/xBF) has a “best friend” (I put it in parenthesis, because for some reason describing two guys as best friends doesn’t sound right.. and guys never describe their relationships like that, no idea why.. yet another post in the making) Any way, his best friend’s name is Benjy. I’m friends with Benjy too. In fact went to High School with him as well.

Now JoshSh has a “bets friend” as well. His name is also Benjy. I’m also kinda friends with him.

Now the similarities do not end there.

I think sometimes that both Benjs don’t like me, and I assured by both Joshs when this happens that it’s not true.
And I because better friends with both Benjys because of their Joshs.
Lastly, they both go by Benjy! Not, Ben or Benjamin. Benjy.

Freaky? Coincidence? Freud?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home